Here’s some random facts about myself.
- My name is Tony Campisi
- In February 2015 I founded Dirty Worm™️
- I am a believer. Philippians 4:13
- I am 26 years old and was born and raised in rural Pennsylvania.
- I am married to the girl of my dreams.
- I raise and sell earthworms and their poop.
- I have a dream to influence agriculture in such a way that millions of acres will one day be returned to wilderness.
- I am a proud American.
- I am an entrepreneur.
- I’ve been called a pioneer, and I’ll agree with that.
- I’m really hard on myself.
- I love chopping wood.
- The great outdoors is my playground and one of my biggest passions.
You probably found this site from a social media post, or a guest post I’ve done on another blog and you probably realized that I have a lot of strong opinions. You’ll read those here.
I have always been different. I can’t put my finger on why, but I always ran in the opposite direction others were running in life. I want control of my life, I want happiness, and I am unwilling to settle for anything less. I believe success in life is a choice. I have always been convinced that the life I truly wanted to live was possible through thinking for myself and following the pull of what I love. I knew it to be so.
What concerns me is that not many other people think that way. What concerns me is that most people were getting their life advice from the TV and the mainstream media. I made it my goal to encourage others to break the mold they have been put into and become a pioneer in their own life.
Thanks for reading, Feel free to reach out to me on social media or send me an email here.
“Live free or die trying.”